My name is Wasin Waeosri. I am Thai amateur Photographer in Bangkok.
I love travel and love to capture the happy moment while traveling. I take a photo of almost everything, landscape, food, street, pet, people, etc.
This blog is focusing on my photography relate both serious work and hobby. I try to practice my English writing skill apart from my day to day work. So, I blogging this blog in English. I know my English is poor but I hope it will be better soon.
My internet name is “plynoi”. I decide to use “wasinphoto” as my name in this blog to focus on my photography work only.
More information about me:
- I blog about my ordinary life in Thai at http://plynoi.exteen.com
- You can see my photo at Flickr.
My photo licenses
- Attribution-NonCommercial Creative Commons
- some photo is “None (All rights reserved)”
- I always post photo at 2how website (off course, using plynoi name) .
- I am working at News Agency as a IT support consultant in Thailand.
I hope you like my photo and enjoy traveling in my blog ^^.